Meals are available weekdays, 12pm-3pm & 5pm-9pm and Saturday/Sunday, all day, 12pm-9pm.
Daily specials in addition to main menu (below).
Special Sunday Menu including traditional and vegetarian roasts.
Our meats are supplied from John Crawshaw Butchers and are locally sourced and fully traceable.
(Fish is supplied by William Howe and Son local fish merchant, whilst for fresh fruit and vegetables we use ‘All Seasons’).
All of our dishes are prepared in an environment which may contain traces of nuts. If you have any allergies or dietary requirements, please inform a member of staff when placing your order. Our menu is annotated with specific known allergens. Download Red Deer Allergen Key (pdf file).
Download New Menu (February 2017): Red Deer weekday menu (pdf file).
Example Menu – actual menu varies (prices include VAT).
Vegetarianv and Veganvv options are available.
- Snacks & Starters
- £1.95Patatas Bravasv
- lightly fried potatoes seasoned with smoked paprika. Served with chilli -mayo dip.7
- £1.50/ £2.50 Bowl of Chipsvv
- Served with Henderson's Relish ketchup.9/10
- Add gravy1/6/9, garlic mayo3/10 or cheese7 for 50p each.
- £1.75/ £3.50Kumara Fries v
- Served with homemade garlic Mayonnaise.3/10
- £4.00 Crispy Tofu Bitesvv
- Fresh organic tofu tossed in 5-spice and corn starch then deep fried until golden and crisp. Served with sweet chilli sauce and spring onion.6/8
- £4.50Buffalo Cauliflower Wings vv
- Served with hot sauce.1/9/10
- £4.50Vegan Haggis Pakoravv
- Mushroom and jalapeno haggis encased in gram flour & turmeric batter.
Served with Cajun sauce.1/9/10
- £5.00Beer Battered Halloumiv
- Cypriot halloumi encases in a lightly seasoned batter. Served with chilli-lime mayo and salad.1/3/7
- Fried wheat tortillas topped with cheddar, guacamole, sour cream, spicy tomato salsa,
homemade chilli and jalapenos.
Choose from five bean chilli1/7/12v or chilli con carne. 1/7/12
- £4.50Cod Fish-Fingers
- with baby gem lettuce and tartare sauce.1/3/4/7
- £4.50Coronation Tofu Salad vv
- with beef tomato and red onion.1/3/6
- £4.75Stilton & Mushroom v
- with crushed walnuts, honey and rocket.1/7/8
- £5.00Chargrilled Cumberland Sausage
- with caramelised onions.1/9
- £5.50Chicken BLT
- With bacon, beef tomato, baby gem lettuce and mayonnaise.1/3
- £5.50Tuna and Red Pepper Melt
- With red onion, emmental and cheddar.1/3/4/7
- £5.00Vegan Breakfast Bun vv
- Pan fried mushrooms, tomato, hash brown, spinach and caramelised onions.1
- £6.00Full Breakfast Bun
- Fried egg, chargrilled bacon, sausage, beef tomato, black pudding and hash brown.1/3/9
- £7.00Falafel and Tzatziki Salad v
- Crispy falafel served on a bed of green salad leaves, cucumber, red onion and
cherry tomatoes with tzatziki and Cajun sauce.1/7
- £7.50Salad Niçoise
- Tuna, olives, green beans, new potatoes, cherry tomato and hard boiled eggs with
- £8.50Chicken, Chorizo and Bacon Cobb Salad
- Served with mixed leaves and cherry tomato. 10
- £7.00Cajun Falafel Wrapv
- Crispy falafel spiced in Cajun Sauce and tzatziki, served with salad and chips.1/9/10/12
- £8.00Battered Tofu and Chips vv
- Tofu steaks encased in a caper and gherkin beer batter and served with chips and vegan tartar sauce.1/6
- £8.00BBQ Tempeh Pitta vv
- With chipotle mayonnaise, nachos and jalapeno salsa.1/6
- £9.00Cumberland Sausage & Wholegrain Mustard Mash
- With caramelised onions, seasonal veg & red wine gravy.1/6/9
Sage & Marjoramvv1/6/9 or Quorn®v1/3/6/7/9 sausages also available.
- £9.00Beer Battered Coley & Chips
- with tartare sauce and garden peas.1/3/4/7
- £10.50Paidakia Lamb Chops
- With chips, peas and fried eggs.3
- £8.50Vegan Cottage Pie vv
- A medley of winter vegetables with puy lentils in rich mushroom gravy topped with mashed potato.9/10
- £8.00Vegan Burgervv
- Butternut squash, sweet potato, cashews and ginger. Baked and then fried.1/8/9
- £9.508oz Beef Burger
- 8oz of Seven Hills beef mince spiced with rosemary and mustard. Served with chips and coleslaw.
Served with chips aand coleslaw.1/3/9/10
Please allow 20 minutes for beef burgers to be freshly chargrilled.
- £9.50Cajun Chicken Burger
- spiced chicken breast fillet served with Creole mayonnaise.1/9/10
You can upgrade your chips to Kumara Fries for an extra 75p.
You can also add any one of the following toppings for 50p each:
Cheddar7, Vegan Cheddar, Cheese of the Week7, Stilton7, Bacon, Chorizo12, Caramelised Onions, Flat Mushroom, Guacamole, Black Pudding1/9/10/12, Jalepenos.
- served with dairy ice cream. See Specials board for today’s variety. 1/3/4/7
- £4.50Beetroot, Banana and Chocolate Brownievv with fruit coulis
- served with vegan ice cream.1 or vegan custard.
- ALLERGEN KEY.
1. Cereals containing GLUTEN
3. EGG, yolk and/or white
6. SOYABEANS or any soya product
7. MILK including solids
11. SEASAME SEED
12. SULPHUR DIOXIDE AND SULPHITES (>10mg/kg)